Mission/Bridges is committed to help aspiring minority, women, and veteran entrepreneurs, regardless of net worth or education level, achieve business ownership dreams, through mentoring, and education. Creating opportunities; empowering communities. Through our entrepreneur training, support and educational programs, Mission Bridges will increase the success rate of micro-business owners, or as we call them “futurepreneurs” thereby improving lives and boosting the economy through business growth and job creation.
Mission Bridges helps new entrepreneurs realize their dream of business ownership and assists existing businesses in their efforts to remain competitive. Services enable DFW’s entrepreneurs to make better, more informed business decisions, to avoid costly mistakes, and to prepare thorough and complete business plans needed both to obtain financing and to effectively manage their venues.
• One-on-one, confidential, no cost business consulting
• Assist existing businesses in remaining competitive in the complex marketplace
• Research & industry benchmark comparisons
• Development and improvement of business plans, creating a roadmap for the business
• Financial analysis and projections used to understand current conditions and plan for future expansion
Our entrepreneur training program is unique by The market niche we serve; the underserved population which lacks the basic prerequisites which other small-business training and mentoring services believe necessary. Our entrepreneur training program focuses on the disadvantaged, minorities, veterans and women.
MISSION BRIDGES clients do NOT have to start out with:
MISSION BRIDGES clients DO need: