If you have limited money available to invest in your business you may quality for our entrepreneur training program Free.
Is entrepreneurship the right choice for you?
- Do you have a business idea but not sure where to begin?
- Do you have a business or nonprofit and want to take it to the next level?
- Do you live and/or have a current business in the DFW Metroplex?
Our hands on curriculum-based 16-week entrepreneur training program meets weekly, we have day, afternoon, evening and Saturday classes, that are facilitated by business professionals and subject matter experts. The program ends with a formal business and marketing plan presentation.
Applications are being accepted. Register for an appointment to learn more about the entrepreneur training program and how we can help you start a business and realize the American dream.
- Time Management
- Assessing Your Business Idea
- Marketing Analysis
- Financing and Financial Management
- Business Structure and Taxes
- Development of a Business Plan
- Development of a Marketing Plan
- Training and materials are provided
Our entrepreneur training program is hands on, interactive and fun, while you are learning how to start, run and grow a small business; your small business.
Classes are open to anyone that has ever thought about starting their own business. If you meet the following criteria you may quality for this entrepreneur training program for FREE!
- 25 years old and up
- Veteran,Women, Minority or live in Disadvantaged Community
- No or limited college education
- Earns less than $35,000 per year/$40,000 if you have dependents
- Lives within the city limits of DFW Metroplex (required due to grants focusing on serving this population)
- Has ideas for entrepreneurship, but lacks the know-how or skills to launch
Space is limited and interested participants should REGISTER HERE for pre-course meeting and evaluation