Women are buying franchises at a rate far faster than men. Now the industry is asking itself: Why?
Entrepreneurial thinking is about more than just longing to become your own boss, or even successfully launching a business. The good news: You don’t have to be born an entrepreneurial thinker; you can learn to be one.
Every business starts with an idea. Entrepreneur Magazine compiled a list of 10 passionate business ideas for your startup. READ MORE
Register For Free Entrepreneur Training
Mission Bridges offers FREE Entrepreneur Training to Qualified Participants. We offer 16 Week training, once a week. If you meet the requirements below, Pre-Register for the next training. You are taking the first step to achieving your entrepreneur dream. Our entrepreneur training program is hands on, interactive and fun, while you are learning how to start, run and grow a small business; your small business.
Our entrepreneur training is open to anyone that has ever thought about starting their own business. If you meet the following criteria you may qualify for this entrepreneur training program for FREE!
- 25 years old and up
- Veteran,Women, Minority or live in Disadvantaged Community
- No or limited college education
- Earns less than $35,000 per year/$40,000 if you have dependents
- Lives within the city limits of DFW Metroplex (required due to grants focusing on serving this population)
- Has ideas for entrepreneurship, but lacks the know-how or skills to launch
Cincinnati’s startup community is constantly growing and on Wednesday a new startup accelerator announced its plans to bring more innovation to the Queen City. Hillman Accelerator was built specific…